End User License Agreement (EULA) for Redwoods Crypto Online Learning Modules
This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you, the user (“You” or “User”), and Redwoods Crypto (“We,” “Us,” or “Our”) regarding your access to and use of the online learning modules: Insider Crypto Secrets, DeFi Masterclass, and Moonshot Mastery (collectively, the “Modules”). By accessing or using the Modules, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA, we hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and use the Modules for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, redistribute, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Modules, except as expressly permitted by this EULA.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All content, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and software, contained within the Modules is the property of Redwoods Crypto or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in the Modules shall remain the exclusive property of Redwoods Crypto and its licensors.
- If you purchase any of the Modules, you may be eligible for an upgrade to a newer or updated version within 30 days of your original purchase, at our discretion. In such cases, the full price you paid for the original Module(s) will be applied towards the upgraded version(s).
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Modules are provided for educational purposes only and are not intended to provide financial, investment, or legal advice. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the suitability, accuracy, or completeness of the content in the Modules. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Modules is at your sole risk, and we shall not be liable for any losses or damages resulting from your reliance on the information provided in the Modules.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Redwoods Crypto, its licensors, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Modules, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We reserve the right to terminate this EULA and your access to the Modules at any time with due cause, upon written notice to you. Due cause examples include but are not limited to violating intellectual property rights by sharing Redwoods materials without permission, sharing your login with others outside the Redwoods community, or violating appropriate or ethical behavioral standards with the Redwoods team or community. Upon termination, you shall cease all use of the Modules and destroy any copies in your possession.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Redwoods Crypto is established, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this EULA shall be submitted to binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of an arbitration organization mutually agreed upon by the parties.
By clicking “I Agree” or accessing or using the Modules, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this EULA. If you do not agree to these terms, do not access or use the Modules.